Skincraft Skincraft

Nice

Before I used it I wondered what the point was, but you put a lot of effort into this and it's pretty neat. Also the pictures with the Minecraft head are awesome.

Defense Force Defense Force

It's a bit buggy.

The gameplay is fun and all, but I've had three problems. The first one might just be a joke, but when I pushed "options" it just played the intro again. The second problem is the big one, at around level 8 there's just a suicide bomber, and once he's dead nothing happens. The third problem is that when you cheat to skip a level it still makes you finish off the current wave.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Nice idea.

The story is pretty bad so far though. The Viridian Forest level was also freakin impossible.

Slappy The Walrus! Slappy The Walrus!

Decent game.

Hilarious premise and voice-acting.

Ermy and the Frozen World Ermy and the Frozen World

Too difficult

-which is irritating due to the simplicity. The design and such are good though.

Icy Cave of Frustration Icy Cave of Frustration

Screw this, more frustrating than fun.

It is what it is though, there is some charm to it.

tomdeaap responds:

Ok nice.

One Chance One Chance

Pretty powerful idea.

(Don't read this if you haven't played yet.)

There was sort of a minor glitch though (I think). If you go to the park if your daughter dies she'll be on your back until you move. (maybe she's a ghost though?) Anyway, I bitched out and used one of the work-arounds to keep trying. Is there any way to save your wife?!

Lastman Lastman

Fuck this.

Im done.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome game.

Put a bunch of crazy things of interest, classic humor, and well-planned programming, you got yourself a good game.

OCD+ OCD+

I did some of the games...

... and it didnt even record the medals... I feel like crying...